Monday 15 February 2016

Training. Training. Training.

Hogarth here, it must be Monday! 

I hope you all had a great weekend. I did, Rugby and Valentine’s Day (I got spoilt with some fresh grass to munch on) what more could someone ask for. Most of all, I have been looking forward to this week. Today, The Pilot team gets together for some refresher training and also to welcome a few new members to both kitchen and front of house staff.


I would like to welcome Kieran Drinkwater, our new head chef in charge of our fantastic new kitchen. Alongside Kieran are a few new additions to the kitchen team; Noelia Garcia and Ben Maxwell who I am sure will bring something special. Stuart Richards, the new deputy manager, will be joining us from Shaws Booksellers. Stuart has been with Fuller’s for 4 years and we are happy that he has chosen to further his career with us here at The Pilot.

As I mentioned, we commenced whole team training today. Needless to say there were no long faces, even for a Monday morning.  Thrown in at the deep end, the staff plunged into some fantastic name games and icebreakers; see the video below to see who came out on top!




Next week, we prepare our beloved pub for opening so stay tuned for some possible sneak peaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment